Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Percy Jackson And The Olympians

So, I started reading The Lightning Thief (haven't finished) and it's SO good. So far, my favorite book. These are drawings from the description in the book. I don't really like the characters they picked for the movie except for Percy, so i drew these. Don't get me wrong, though, I'm psyched for the movie! And yes, I smuged things I didn't see on the paper. You can see it if you click it up close. Why I'm telling you this? I don't know. These look so much better in real life :(

Annabeth - The Daughter Of Athena
 from The Lightning thief.
Something about her head isn't right. Agree? 



Grover The Satyr from
 The Lightning Thief. 
This one is a little more cartoon-ish?



Last, but , of course (sorry for the cliche) not least, Percy Jackson- The son Of Poseidon.

No comments:

Post a Comment